Saturday, July 05, 2008

Day 2 - P.S.

Yesterday, the PC at the Kiwi International wasn't up to date in Flash and/or Java, so I wasn't able to load photos up to Photobucket even though I spent close to an hour and $5 only to be given an error message at the end. Today, I haven't had time to try, and this PC for a reason I don't understand won't allow me to write and email, though I was able to read. Time and energy may prevent me from even trying tonight and tomorrow we're off again at 9 am, so....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:33 AM

    Thank you, Father Gilles, for writing this blog. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and plan to check in every day to see how you folks are doing. I look forward to seeing your pictures, if you ever manage to get them up. Even with all its downfalls, this technology really is amazing.

    ReplyDelete